Re: Adding pool_cache_invalidate_local() to pool_cache(9) API

Manuel Bouyer wrote:
On Mon, Oct 05, 2009 at 02:00:33AM +0200, Jean-Yves Migeon wrote:
Hi list,

I would like to introduce a new function to the pool_cache(9) API, namely pool_cache_invalidate_local() (see [1] for patch and documentation).

Basically, it is similar to pool_cache_invalidate(), except that it invalidates the per-CPU caches for the current CPU executing the calling thread.

Looks good to me. Thanks !

Thanks for the review!

For information, I will commit it as is in 48h, just to give a bit more time for review in case someone would like to comment.

Cheers,

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jeanyves.migeon%free.fr@localhost