Re: Porting USB device driver from Linux

Hi,

I have a working Linux USB device driver for an wireless adapter
(created as a module). Now I need to get it working on a NetBSD system
(4.0) with LKM. Where do I start? Can somebody point me towards some
documents/samples which will help me understand the process? I'm new
to NetBSD, though have experience in Linux device drivers.

Also, is there any USB device driver with LKM support that I can have
a look into?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Romit