Re: USB async read question

Hi,
On Sep,Sunday 27 2009, at 12:49 AM, Dmitry Cherkassov wrote:

Also when

usbd_get_xfer_status(xh, 0, 0, &count, 0)
in callback function is called.
I get:
trap type 6 code eip ***** cs * eflags **** cr2 * ilevel *

and my machine reboots in a split-second.

Could someone point what am I doing wrong?

You need to set ddb.onpanic to 1 so you will get ddb(4) when you machine panics. Also compiling DIAGNOSTIC+DEBUG kernel can help you finding any problems in your code. Also look at small page at [1] you can find some usefull hints there.

[1] http://wiki.netbsd.se/NetBSD_kernel_developer_cheat-sheet

Regards

Adam.