Re: Fwd: usb driver programming

On Tue, 4 Aug 2009, Dmitry Cherkassov wrote:

> What I don't understand is where can I specify the endpoint for the
> communication?

The code you post above is using the 'default' pipe for this request which
is the 'control' endpoint and is always open. If you want to use a
different endpoint, you need to look for it and open a different pipe..
see the stuff in atu_complete_attach() for searching for endpoints..

> My source code is attached. (file extension should be named "tgz")

I could not decode your source file, sorry.. post it in plain text?

iain