Re: Porting uticom(4)

I will keep firmload(9) in mind, thanks.

I can easily create a blob from any of the firmware, I just don't
know how the GPL for the linux blob fits in. I mentioned the linux
blob because I was uncertain about the copyright/licensing differences
between OpenBSD and DragonFlyBSD and was unable to find the same
firmware on TI's website.