Re: NetBSD-5 ichlpcib watchdog timer seems to be broken for some revisions of the ichlpcib chip set.

        Hello.  I think so.  But if you mean that the timer is triggering
early, before it's tickled, that's possible.  I guess I could try testing
that theory by having the wdogctl program tickle  quicker than half the
time left on the timer.

-Brian