Re: Splitting <fs>_access to two internal routines

On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 10:24:16PM +0300, Elad Efrat wrote:
> Taking comments into consideration, attached is a diff implementing the
> access split for some of our file-systems. Please note that NFS is not
> yet included -- but I'd still like to move forward with what we can
> change.
>
> I believe this change is the last refactoring needed before being able
> to introduce a preliminary "vnode" scope implementation.
>
> Please review. :)

I haven't been paying much attention to the previous emails on this topic,
so this might have been answered already, but just off of the intuitive
feel of the function names it seems that things like quota handling and
checking for writing to readonly mounts would be in the foo_check_permitted
functions. No?

eric