GSoC: resize_ffs

Hello,

My name is Christopher Berardi and I'm a senior computer science student at
Youngstown State University. I have been accepted into the Google Summer of
Code to work on the resize_ffs utility.

I feel privileged and excited to join the NetBSD project! I have been a NetBSD
user for a couple of years and think it is a great product.

I just wanted to introduce myself and state that I look forward to working with
all of you over the coming months.

--
Christopher Berardi
http://www.natoufa.com/

Be still, and know that I am God (Psalms 46:10)