Re: device module auto loading fix

On Mar,Wednesday 25 2009, at 10:29 AM, enami tsugutomo wrote:

2) scsipi/cd.c
 During testing, I was not able to boot install cd even with my
patch. I have found that version 1.284 of cd.c (was not pulled to
-5) file introduces some bug which makes cdopen return ENXIO during
boot of install cd.  Reverting to 1.283 version fixes problem for me
and I can boot -current install cd again.

Try to change the mmc_gettrackinfo_{cdrom,dvdrom} to set
MMC_TRACKINFO_DATA bit instead.

Yes this works for me. This patch fixes problem with booting current
install cd for me.

Regards

Adam.