Re: ioflush kernel thread chewing CPU time

Simon Burge wrote:

> [ profiling working with enami's patch ]

I've got two 30-second profiles while I'm seeing ioflush using a lot
of CPU time.  With a profiled kernel I'm seeing ioflush use about 30-35%
instead of the "normal" 20%.  The first of these is with top running,
the second while the machine should be otherwise completely idle:

  ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/simonb/ioflush-gmon.txt.A.bz2
  ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/simonb/ioflush-gmon.txt.B.bz2

I've not looked at them myself yet...

Cheers,
Simon.