ext3 filesystem for netbsd

Hello,

I am a student from India. I would like to add a journaling layer to
ext2fs and the necessary userland tools as a part of this year's
Google Summer of Code Program. I would like to implement all the three
levels of journaling supported by ext3 (journal, ordered and
writeback). I have gone through the current GPL-free ext2fs
implementaion and I think this project will be a good addition to it.

Cheers,
Aditya Sarawgi