Google SoC 2009 Idea

Hi all,

I am a student from India. I am willing to contribute to NetBSD
as a google soc participant this year. I would like to suggest an
Title: Multicore Aware Process Scheduler.
I have not gone through the process scheduler code of NetBSD.
Hence, I am not yet aware about the current support for Multicore

Linux Kernel 2.6.* currently supports SMP, SMT, NUMA architectures.
Please do comment and suggest on this idea.

Awaiting replies !

Siddharth Prakash Singh