Re: Fixes for ffs/logging issues for 5.0, for review

Here is an updated version of the diff:

        http://www.netbsd.org/~ad/ffs-fixes4.diff

- Fix further problems with mixing log/non-log / and /foo. I hope this is
  finally correct. I can't provoke any of the panics I have seen mentioned.
  This introduces a bunch of copy-and-pasted code but it can be trimmed back
  one softdep is removed (I will do this after the patch is committed).

- Do the syncs at 10 second intervals as described, not 30 seconds.
  No measuable impact on the build.sh test.

Andrew