Re: cdce alternate interface settings support

On Wed, 4 Feb 2009 10:50:45 +0100
Hans Petter Selasky <> wrote:

> How about iterating on the alternate settings until you find two bulk
> endpoints? Won't that work?

This is what I first considered, however I also use a Gumstix that
can do usb host-to-host and for this I want to use a specific
configuration(3 are supported), so another device might have multiple
alternate settings that support the 2 endpoints, but only 1 is the
desired one(e.g. the software could be faster for that setting). So
while it might be nice to have auto discovery, it might not get what
is really desired.

Cliff Wright <>