Re: cdce alternate interface settings support

On Wed, 4 Feb 2009 10:50:45 +0100
Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky%c2i.net@localhost> wrote:

> How about iterating on the alternate settings until you find two bulk
> endpoints? Won't that work?

This is what I first considered, however I also use a Gumstix that
can do usb host-to-host and for this I want to use a specific
configuration(3 are supported), so another device might have multiple
alternate settings that support the 2 endpoints, but only 1 is the
desired one(e.g. the software could be faster for that setting). So
while it might be nice to have auto discovery, it might not get what
is really desired.

--
Cliff Wright <cliff%snipe444.org@localhost>