Re: netbsd-5 _lwp_park() SIGSEGV

On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 18:57:26 +0000
Andrew Doran <ad%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:

> The informal plan is to kill ptrace() completely and provide Sun's threaded
> /proc interface to the debugger. The decision was made on the basis that the
> interface works and no additional gdb code needs to be written. I am not
> aware of anyone working on it at the moment.

Somewhat unfortunate that it'd require /proc, but after checking gdb
code a bit it appears most reasonable.

As for my crashing code it no longer crashes, the migration from the
old allocator to jemalloc caused an old unknown bug to be discovered,
and I could finally fix it today.

Thanks again,
--
Matt