Re: SD/MMC framework ?

Arnaud Lacombe wrote:
Hi Folks,

In order to support the last parts of my laptop, I was looking to get
supported the integrated SD/MMC card reader.

grep though the tree did not return anything exciting, only a few
match in MD directory, a reference to a sdmmcbus, but nothing more. I
remember seeing patch some (long) time ago, which has been discussed a
bit. Has anything been integrated ? If not, it seems that FreeBSD has
a SDHCI support project[0], maybe should it be worth looking at it.

Nothing is in tree yet, but you can play with the following patch;

http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/nonaka/sdmmc/nbsd-sdmmc-20081219.diff

Cheers,
Jared