Re: Your post to tech-kern%netbsd.org@localhost

Hi,

As part of my academic research, I need to be able to simulate the ealier
version of TCP (as per RFC 793), that means running TCP stack without
congestion control algorithms. How can I run TCP stack on NetBSD without the
support of TCP Congestion Control Algorithms, i.e. Slow Start, Cogestion
Avoidance, Fast Retransmit and Fast Recovery?

Also, if feasible, is it possible to recompile the kernel disabling congestion
control? Are there specific settings to enable/disable congestion control in
NetBSD?

Your help will be much appreciated, thank you.

Regards,
Abraham