Kernel modules doco?

Is there any?

5.0_BETA seems to contain a kernel support for the new modules stuff (kern/kern_module.c), but the only stuff on userland seems to be for the older LKM stuff.

I can't file bug reports until I know the difference between a bug and a feature.

Is it my imagination, or is the new modular system only available on x86 hardware, even though mount_tmpfs triggers "WARNING: module error: unable to load kernel object" on the evbarm architecture?

Cheers,
Lloyd