re: raidframe oddity, take three (kernel panic!)

   And yes, I've gone to some lengths to verify that the kernel that just
   now crashed is indeed the one I built an hour or two ago from the 4.0.1
   source tree (which means, with rf_reconstruct.c,v
   Or is _not_ later than  I don't totally understand
   CVS numbering. is the _branch_ number (also known as "netbsd-4".) is a version on that branch.

looking at rf_reconstruct.c we can see that is
yamt-idlelwp and is ad-audiomp, with the first
changes on those branches being and

or so i understand it.