DDR3 memory - is it PC3-8500 or PC3-8533?

I've seen DDR3 memory modules referred to both with the speed rounded to a multiple of 100 (as it is on earlier memory types) and with the "raw" speed quoted.

Currently, spdmem(4) has a special case for DDR3 which prevents the rounding; I propose that, even though there's commercial references in both formats, we should round just for consistency with other memory technologies.

Any objections against removing the special no-rounding-DDR3 case?

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:   |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul%whooppee.com@localhost   |
| Network Engineer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette%juniper.net@localhost |