Re: panic: softdep_deallocate_dependencies: unrecovered I/O error (but no I/O error)

> those values should be enough for 10-43 disks to run at full capacity
We've got only eight drives on that RAID5 set (and two on the RAID1 we boot
from). The RAID5 (/dev/raid1) disks are MAW3147NC (10k), the ones on the
RAID1 (/dev/raid0) are MAX3036NC (15k).

I've just asked our prime factoring group (being the only ones with relevant
amounts of data) whether they had been moving around large amounts of data
at that time.