Re: Realtek ALC268 support in azalia_codec

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 10:25 AM, Yorick Hardy <>
> I attach a first attempt at supporting the ALC268.
As far as I understand the main property to distinguish different
configuration of soldered codec is to read their SSID.
And then for each SSID and SID you could build tree like CODEC1 ->
CASE1, CASE2, ...; CODEC2 -> CASE1, CASE2, ...

With Best Regards,
Andy Shevchenko