Re: locking/synchronization changes 4.99.66->now? (broken opencrypto)

On Thu, Nov 06, 2008 at 11:00:17AM -0500, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:

> We've been over the code with a fine-tooth comb and are pretty sure there
> should be no way for the return queue to be manipulated or the code that
> frees requests to be called except under the protection of crypto_mtx.

I should elucidate that I moved the code in cryptodev_op() which checks
CRYPTO_F_ONRETQ and removes quickly-completed requests from the end of
the queue into cryptodev_free and put all of cryptodev_free under the
crypto_mtx -- with no change in behavior!

Thor