Re: /rescue/init for alternative (Re: CVScommit:src/share/man/man8)

joerg%britannica.bec.de@localhost wrote:

> Untrusted console. E.g. someone is sitting in front of the machine and
> the boot loader doesn't allow him to specify -a etc.

I think getting console means getting everything.

What's the difference from the prompts for mountroot and file system type?
How can you prevent him to do everything on fsck failure?
How can you prevent ddb prompt on panic by default?

If you think it's a serious problem, it wasn't caused by this change.
---
Izumi Tsutsui