Re: Error (typo) in quotacheck(8)

> It's meant to adjust recorded usages to match reality ...
> but I suspect you knew that.
Yes. What I menat was "what is supposed to happen if the time fileds are
zeroed out?"

> Times are more rational, and harder to get right...
I think the logic is that times are only meaningful if you're over soft quota
and they are set when you're crossing the boundary.
I think that's not too hard to get right (and I hope it's doen right).

> Yes, it probably could, now.   When it was written, dq was register...
> and it isn't legal to apply & to a variable of register storage class.
Oh, I see.
I was mislead by the name "ndq" which I misinterpreted as "new dq".

> root gets no quotas by definition
Oops? I didn't know that.

> ps: you should probably file a PR on the major problem to make sure it
> doesn't get forgotten.
bin/39719