veriexecctl doesn't load fingerprints after a flush

Greetings everyone.

I am experiencing some weird problems with veriexecctl.
See for your self:

# veriexecctl dump | wc -l
    1184
# veriexecctl flush
# veriexecctl dump | wc -l
       0
# veriexecctl load
# veriexecctl dump | wc -l
       0
# veriexecctl load /etc/signatures
# veriexecctl dump | wc -l
       0
# /etc/rc.d/veriexec forcestart
kern.veriexec.strict: 0 -> 0
kern.veriexec.verbose: 0 -> 0
# veriexecctl dump | wc -l
       0
#

It seems that veriexecctl can't load the signatures after a flush has
been invoked. Note that I don't get this behaviour _all_ the times.
There are cases where it works ok, but if I intentionally flush/load a
lot, I increase the odds that it stops working.

# uname -a
NetBSD netbsd 4.99.72 NetBSD 4.99.72 (MYGENERIC) #2: Sat Sep 27
11:03:56 EEST 2008
stathis@netbsd:/usr/obj/sys/arch/i386/compile/MYGENERIC i386

My PC is Intel Pentium 4 at 2 GHz, UP, 512 MB Ram, IDE Disk with wapbl.

I am open to suggestions on how to proceed :)

Best regards,
Stathis Kamperis