Re: device-mapper locking rework

On Sep,Tuesday 30 2008, at 12:57 AM, Adam Hamsik wrote:

Hi folks,

After some discussion with rmind@ and blymn@ I tried to implement better locking protocol for my dm driver. I'm attaching result of my work as diff against current this diff probably can't be cleanly applied to current haad-dm sources therefore
I have uploaded my sources here [1].

1) Testing

2) Think about if current state of ioctl-> ioctl synchronisation is o, if not add
  ioctl call reference counter like I did for io/table users.

I have fixed two small bugs in driver updated patch is here