rfc: Voltage and Frequency Scaling

Hi everybody,

This is to announce voltage and frequency scaling frameworks that we
came up with and want to share and improve.

The CPU frequency scaling framework is an attempt to handle frequency
scaling machine independently. The idea for the voltage framework came
from twl92230 (menelaus), an energy management device on OMAP2420. The
voltage framework is machine independent and should be usable with other
platforms that provide controllable voltage sources.

The package includes the menelaus driver and I2C driver for OMAP2420 as
menelaus depends on it. Please note that the I2C driver depends on CLK
framework that was announced by Juha Keski-Saari previously. Short wiki
pages were also made for both frameworks.

The patches:
http://koowaldah.org/people/ash/netbsd/vfs/

Wiki pages
http://wiki.netbsd.se/Voltage_Framework