Re: Status of revivesa

        Hello.  As a long time NetBSD user,I'd rather see 5.0 delayed so that
binary compatibility can be retained, rather than having binary
compatibility break so radically between 4.0 and 5.0. Doing that would be
worse than the binary change from a.out to ELF as happened between 1.4 and
1.5.  We may not want to support SA as an ongoing development strategy in
the future, but we've supported it in the past, and I think it is better to
live with keeping it and making all past version binaries work than  it is
to drop it entirely.
Just my 2 cents.
-Brian