couple sysctl(9) questions

1) Trying to understand sysctl_createv ... in
src/sys/secmodel/bsd44/secmodel_bsd44.c I see:

        sysctl_createv(clog, 0, &rnode, NULL,
                       CTLFLAG_PERMANENT|CTLFLAG_READWRITE,
                       CTLTYPE_INT, "curtain", NULL,
                       NULL, 0, &secmodel_bsd44_curtain, 0,
                       CTL_CREATE, CTL_EOL);

        sysctl_createv(clog, 0, &rnode, NULL,
                       CTLFLAG_PERMANENT|CTLFLAG_READWRITE,
                       CTLTYPE_INT, "curtain",
                       SYSCTL_DESCR("Curtain information about objects to "
                                    "users not owning them."),
                       NULL, 0, &secmodel_bsd44_curtain, 0,
                       CTL_CREATE, CTL_EOL);

What is this "curtain" twice? (One without description.)

tx:netbsd$ sysctl -dA security | head -7
security: Security
security.curtain: (no description)
security.models: (no description)
security.models.bsd44: Traditional NetBSD Security model, derived from 4.4BSD
security.models.bsd44.name: (no description)
security.models.bsd44.securelevel: System security level
security.models.bsd44.curtain: Curtain information about objects to users
not owning them.

2) Also what uses the SYSCTL_SETUP description argument?

I don't see the same in sysctl -d output.

Why I am looking at these ... trying to make sure that all sysctl tunables
are clearly documented. So I may add descriptions when missing (but I have
found over a hundred without descriptions) and make sure all are
documented in a manual page (and that will take a long time). I will post
patches if I have questions later. Is this mailing list okay?