Re: patch submission tips

On Wed, 2 Jul 2008, Michael Litchard wrote:

I submitted my first patch, for one file, and it occurs to me there will
be many,many patch submissions if I keep it to one file per pr.
Would it be more efficient to submit one pr per subdirectory?

How about one patch for each single, self-contained change, regardless of how many source files you touch?

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:   |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |   |
| Network Engineer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | |