Re: bus_dmamap_sync() for USB

My EHCI/UHCI is a:
uhci0 at pci0 dev 3 function 0: VIA Technologies VT83C572 USB Controller (rev. 0
x61)
uhci0: interrupting at crime interrupt 10
usb0 at uhci0: USB revision 1.0
uhci1 at pci0 dev 3 function 1: VIA Technologies VT83C572 USB Controller (rev. 0
x61)
uhci1: interrupting at crime interrupt 13
usb1 at uhci1: USB revision 1.0
ehci0 at pci0 dev 3 function 2: VIA Technologies VT8237 EHCI USB Controller (rev
. 0x63)
ehci0: interrupting at crime interrupt 14
ehci0: dropped intr workaround enabled
ehci0: EHCI version 1.0
ehci0: companion controllers, 2 ports each: uhci0 uhci1
usb2 at ehci0: USB revision 2.0
fwohci0 at pci0 dev 3 function 3: VIA Technologies VT6306 IEEE 1394 Host Control
ler (rev. 0x80)

The fwohci0 is the same as your, but the USB part is newer than your,
if I trust the revision numbers. It'd be nice to see what changed
between the 2 revisions, but I don't know where to find this info.