memcpy of struct buf, or similar?

Hi,

Does anyone know a point in the file system code, or ATA code, where outside
of vfs_bio.c we issue memcpy() on a buffer, assign to it or copy it another
way, or clear any part of it with memset()?

I am trying to fix PR 38761. Threads get stuck in biowait. The buffer always
has DONE set on it and has a waiter, but the waiter is stuck on the condvar.
It's on the sleep queue and it looks like no attempt has been made to wake
it up. The last time I saw this was in the tty code, and something was doing
memcpy() on clists.

Andrew