Re: Lifelock on sparc64, possibly raidframe related

Michael Lorenz writes:
> Hello,
>
> a few minutes into build.sh -j4 my U60 goes all idle, the usual
> compilers, nbmake etc. hang and can't be killed, shutdown hangs when
> unmounting filesystems. This happens with sources via nfs, tools, obj
> etc. local on a RAID0. I didn't see this happen on any of my other
> machines so I think it might be related to raidframe changes a few
> weeks ago.

None of the recent RAIDframe changes have anything to do with
'normal IO'... Sorry, but I think you'll have to go looking
for a different scapegoat ;)  (Unless you happened to be doing a
build during a reconstruct, in which case I'm interested :) )

Later...

Greg Oster