re: By the way - was Re: Change from BSDL to GPL?

   Since we are discussing licencing, what's up about GPL v3? "Do we"
   (well, I write "we" to refer to the NetBSD project as a whole, even if I
   am conscious to be less than even a gluon-sized particule of it) accept
   it or not? What about GCC and its (potential) replacement?

there has not been any decision made on this point yet.

.mrg.