re: Module paths [Re: CVS commit: src]

   > i think we also need some version number in here.  kernel number
   > changes matches when the kernel ABI has changed so, it seems
   > a valid choice to make.  it means having a lot more to clean
   > up if you use modules but i don't know of any other way that
   > is actually safe.

   /foo/modules/5.0/cd9660/cd9660.kmod

   I'm tempted to say that the minor version shouldn't matter for releases but
   it might be hard to stick to that kind of policy.

   /foo/modules/4.99.62/cd9660/cd9660.kmod

   For -current the entire version would need to be significant. One problem I
   see is getting those into the set lists, but that's a SMOP a think.

   Sound reasonable?

sounds great!  thanks for working on this.

.mrg.