Re: Differences between NetBSD 3.0 and 4.0 with regard to the filesystem

Hi again,

I've compared the 3.1 NetBSD sources with the 4.0 NetBSD sources. I found one
difference and that is that the 4.0 sources call "uvm_vnp_setsize(vp, ...)"
when a vnode is allocated. I do not do this. What happens if I do not call
this function ?

--HPS