looking for NetBSD kernel & driver info

Can anyone please point me to any info about the NetBSD kernel and
writing drivers?  I already have the J. Kunz doc & kernel docs from but these seem rather basic.

I'm interested in more info on threading, interrupts, locking, etc.  For
example, Linux drivers use mutexes, and Solaris drivers use interrupt
threads & kmem_cache_alloc().  Are there any analogous constructs in
NetBSD?  I see mutex functions in the source but they appear little used
in the drivers, compared to splbio()/splx().

Ed Nadolski