Re: rwlock changes

On Sat, 5 Apr 2008, Andrew Doran wrote:

> - Fix a bug in rw_downgrade() where the turnstile lock was not released.

could this be related to a problem I've been seeing intermittently with
(I'm coming to think) union filesystems, where some process accessing a
file on the fs gets stuck in 'tstile' causing the system to gradually lock
up as other processes stack up behind it.. ?

possibly this occurs when deleting files on the union but I've not managed
to pin it down..

iain