workqueue question

Hi,

I've been working on porting a driver for a crypto-acceleration card to NetBSD current (4.99.54), and I'm not quite sure that I understand workqueues in NetBSD.

Basically I've got an interrupt handler that fires when the requests on the card complete, and I want to schedule a job to run outside of the handler to deal with finishing the request. The workqueue looks like an easy way to do this, but it only seems to allow one job to be scheduled. To schedule more than one I'd have to manage a queue of work descriptors and hand one off per job - which makes the workqueue a lot less attractive as a solution.

Have I got that wrong? Should I be able to queue multiple jobs without supplying each one with a unique work structure?

Or is there a more appropriate mechanism that I should be using instead?

Cheers,
Darran.