Re: ath0 bug in current?

Joerg Sonnenberger a écrit :
On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 10:10:00PM +0100, Vincent wrote:
since I compiled the latest -current this morning, my ath0 cardbus Wificard stopped working. It detects no AP anymore. Here is a dump after a sysctl -w hw.ath0.debug=1

Try to run wpa_cli, that often helps as it changes some timings.
Also try http://www.netbsd.org/~joerg/events.c.diff.

Neither works. Both fail miserably because they cannot find any suitable AP. It does not got farther.

This morning, I get an initial association OK, but as soon as I kill wpa_supplicant and try to restart it, it shows again this "no AP" syndrom.

Vincent