Re: SPL NOT ZERO ON SYSCALL ENTRY

ad%NetBSD.org@localhost said:
> It's unlikely to be related for the reason given above, and because
> the snapshot of activity you get from CPUs other than the CPU that
> originally panic'ed is from some time after the panic happened.

Yes I know, but I was hoping that there is at least some correlation.

> Hmm, it would be
> worthwhile to add another KASSERT() in softint_execute()

I've just tried with kern_softint.c rev. 1.13, but my
breakpoint at "not lowered on syscall exit" did fire
before.

best regards
Matthias

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr. Harald Bolt,
Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt