Re: /sbin/reboot and secmodel

> I'm not sure.  We can't base our design on speculations,

Why not?  Research projects always are, and that's basically what this
is.  (Unless I missed something - does anyone else have anything like
secmodels already implemented?)

> we'll have to actually look for more problems like this.  Perhaps
> we'll find them faster with people trying to use the new secmodel
> features. :)

Of course - indeed, I have trouble thinking of any other way to find

/~\ The ASCII                           der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML