Re: SPL NOT ZERO ON SYSCALL ENTRY

M.Drochner%fz-juelich.de@localhost said:
> (gdb) print cpu_info_primary.ci_next->ci_istate
> $15 = {ipending = 0x40000000, ilevel = 0x7}

I've tried to narrow it down a bit: the softintr bit
in "ipending" is only set in the IPI handler, in the
case of recursion:
i386/vector.S:intr_lapic_ipi

The ilevel is likely from the softintr handler:
i386/spl.S:softintr

Something deep in the guts as it looks...

best regards
Matthias

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr. Harald Bolt,
Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt