asm source

Hello,

I need to write short binary for I/O control in assembler.
When I try to run any binary file (from samples too) translate by:
nasm -f hello.asm
ln -s -o hello hello.o
all is OK, but after run ./hello or ald hello output is:
$./hello
Memory fault (core dumped)

08048080                      BA0E000000           mov edx, 0xe
ald> s
Program terminated with signal SIGSEGV (Segmentation fault)
ald> q

In FreeBSD in first line in all sources asm codes is:
%include    'system.inc'

Can anyone write me what must by define in assembler source
for correct this problem on NetBSD platform?

Thanks Jan Vlk