Re: Patch: accept filters for NetBSD

>I don't think that the #ifdef clutter is worth it.  It has been
>tremendously difficult for me to maintain in PF, in IP Filter, and in
>net80211.  Recently I've had to poke at a lot of ethernet/WLAN drivers,
>and the rampant #ifdef'age in cxgb and in if_ndis makes reading and
>modifying those drivers as great a chore as dealing with ten less
>#ifdef-y drivers.

For what it's worth, cxgb is still a 'work in progress'.  We hope to clean
up alot of that mess with OS specific include files rather than the tons
of #ifdef's currently there.

Patrick
    Patrick Klos                           Email: patrick%klos.com@localhost
    Network/Embedded Software Engineer     Web:   http://www.klos.com/
    Klos Technologies, Inc.                Phone: 603-714-0195