Subject: RE: autoconf(9) tree in an odd hardware arrangement
To: Michael <macallan1888@gmail.com>
From: De Zeurkous <zeurkous@nichten.info>
List: tech-kern
Date: 11/25/2007 01:09:27
Haai,

On Sat, November 24, 2007 15:25, Michael wrote:
>[snip PGP crap -- use RFC822 headers for that]
>
> Hello,
>
> On Nov 24, 2007, at 05:25, De Zeurkous wrote:
>
>> On Sat, November 24, 2007 10:11, Marco Trillo wrote:
>>> Hi,

>>> But then, why are you complaining that 'is not goin to happen' if you
>>> won't do it?
>>
>> Perhaps because I am extremely busy doing the Right Thing in other
>> projects?
>
> But you still have enough time to complain here? Can't be all that
> busy then.

To complain here is also my job. When I have a potentially useful opinion,
I voice it. It would also help for you to understand to read JOBS in
zsh(1), the manual of twm(1), and learn about the concept of time sharing
in general.

>> If no-one has standing objections, I consider my theory accepted
>> and I expect an experimental implementation by the kernel
>> developers to follow.
>
> You can consider and expect whatever you want as long as you want -
> no response means nobody could be arsed to respond, nothing else.

It's their job to respond. If they can't be arsed to evaluate new (to
them) ideas and concepts, they'd better stick with collecting stamps
instead of trying to manage a software project with the intention to
survive and even evolve technologically.

--
% NetBSD, zsh, twm, nvi and roff junkie
From the fool file: