Subject: RE: MI interrupt description
To: Joerg Sonnenberger <>
From: Tim Rightnour <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 10/06/2007 08:34:12
On 04-Oct-2007 Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> is it possible to define platform independent definitions for normal
> interrupt routing constants? From x86 we have to distinguish at least
> between Active Low / Active High and Edge / Level triggered interrupts.

On prep we only really need edge and level, however, we also have positive and
negative polarity on them, and in a few minor nit cases we do have to care
about those.

There is also supposedly a pulse type out there, but none of the ppc ports I
know of use it..  might be for some other type of hardware?

Tim Rightnour <>
NetBSD: Free multi-architecture OS
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: