Subject: Re: wpi0: Full open source driver at openbsd
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: C. K. <ck74@operamail.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 10/03/2007 14:31:33
OK thanks, what confused is me that, i suppose this is somehow part of the
driver and it is binary ie; part of the driver is open source while a key or
license (or something similar) part of it is binary and open source section
requires binary part because of license type etc... This means, in the end,
it has blob part to work properly.

Regards,