Subject: wscons mterm emulation
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: tech-kern
Date: 08/20/2007 17:08:27
I finally got together the round tuits to put my new wscons emulation
code up for ftp.  See ftp.rodents.montreal.qc.ca; this stuff is in
/mouse/misc/wscons-mterm/, which has subdirs 1.4T and 3.1, each of
which contains patches to be applied in sys/dev/wscons/ for the
respective kernel versions.  (I'm rather impressed, by the way, at how
minor the diffs between the two are; the wscons emulation interface has
remained remarkably stable.)  Based on diffing 3.1 versus -current
wsemul_sun.c, I think it would need nothing but a few "const"s and two
nil pointers at the end of wsemul_mterm_ops to drop into -current; I
can prepare a best-guess version if anyone wants to try it (I'm not yet
to the point of trying to track -current again).

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign